Sabado, Marso 30, 2013

FIRST! :))

I started 'BLOGGING'( if that's what you call it) last week, in this YesButOfcourse Fan Page. I was too lazy to make a BLOG PAGE and decided to just do a fan page. I already posted 2 blog posts in this and this made me think that I should start a real Blog since my friends started teasing me already about that fan page that I made. Haha! 



My friend started blogging already and encourages me to do so. But then I was not motivated before. As what I've told you, I'm soooo lazy to do this blog. Thinking I should design it and all those stuff about web page thingy. But then I won in one of the twitter promos/contest form Maxene's Blog. I won 3 OVERLOAD pizzas from Greenwhich that motivated to do a blog. Who wouldn't do it if you won 1,500 php worth of pizza right? Haha :D

Many of you may ask why is my Blog named as such, 'YesButOfCourse'. Actually, If you know me personally, It's my famous expression. But when you look a little deeper, the reason why I named it as such is that as I've told you earlier, I was motivated to do this Blog because of the contest that I won. I know many of us would like to win something or have something in the most affordable way and all. I want to share to everyone about some exciting promos, event, and whatsoever that I know most 'KIKAY GIRLS' like me would love to know. I will make reviews of whatever products I will be using whether I got it as a freebie or bought it on my own. And that will be the main focus of my Blog, to say YES BUT OF COURSE to every opportunity that will come. :))
 :)

So please do follow my Blog YesButOfCourse .
Follow me on TWITTER too. :))
Thanks! :))